- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctorate
- Pace University, New York, New York
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, summa cum laude
- Law Journal: Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, Editor
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Katherine focuses her practice on all aspects of employment litigation. She regularly represents employees and employers in cases involving discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Katherine has experience with federal and state labor and employment statutes, including, Title VII, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and various state and local discrimination and wage and hour laws. Along with her employment litigation practice, Katherine also handles commercial contract disputes and frequently assists clients with the negotiation of severance agreements. Katherine is fluent in Spanish and regularly works with the Firm’s Spanish-speaking clients.
Katherine is admitted to practice in New York and before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Sexual Harassment Claims
Wage and Hour Claims
Breaking the Silence: The Case for a Domestic Crimes Against Humanity Statute, 31 Geo. , Law Journal, 389, 2017